Peaceful Valley has many great donkeys available for adoption throughout the United States.
In order for a donkey to be considered "adoptable" it must meet certain criteria:
- Donkey must be people friendly
- Donkey must accept a halter
- Donkey must stand for trimming
There are certain rules and guidelines required by Peaceful Valley:
- Only geldings and jennets are available for adoption
- Adopted donkeys cannot be bred
- Adequate shelter and fencing must be provided (requirement varies by region)
- Donkeys must be kept on adopter's property (no boarding facilities)
- Click here for the complete adoption policy
To begin the process, simply fill out our Online Adoption Form (please note, you will be directed offsite to complete the form).
Once we have received the application, it will be reviewed by our National Adoption Coordinator and forwarded to the Satellite Adoption Center nearest you. If you have any questions regarding our donkey adoptions please contact Vicki MacKenney email@example.com